Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Management of a laboratory for pharmacokinetic studies including staff responsibility
• Preparation, tracking and scientific evaluation of nonclinical pharmacokinetic in vitro and
in vivo studies, incl. studies with radio-labeled compounds
• Scientific assessment of study results and preparation of pharmacokinetic reports intended
for submission to regulatory health authorities
• Preclinical Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) project work as a member (m/f)
of the internal pharmacokinetic teams and representation of the DMPK-function in
international and interdisciplinary project teams
• Presentation and discussion of the results of DMPK-studies in the interdisciplinary
• Preparation of expert opinions and regulatory dossiers (IMPD, IND, IB, NDA, BLA) for
submission and answering enquiries from health authorities
Who you are
• PhD in DMPK, biology, pharmacy or (veterinary) medicine
• Appreciation of the principles of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics would be an
• Aptitude and commitment to develop specific expertise in pharmacokinetic data evaluation,
modeling and simulation preferred
• Ability to work in a challenging field and to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Good teamplayer (m/f) with strong leadership skills
• Curiosity and passion for research
• Fluency in English, written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectations.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.