Intern Inhouse Consulting - Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management (m/f)
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
Bayer Business Consulting (BC) is a leading inhouse consultancy and the partner of choice in providing management consulting for the Bayer Group around the globe. BC is structured along the value chain with dedicated departments for Marketing & Sales, Research & Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management as well as Business Transformation & Change. After the Internship, attendance in our BC intern bonding program and full-time career opportunities with BC will be further discussed.
- Be an integral part of Bayer Business Consulting
- Support consulting projects in the area of Manufacturing/Supply Chain Management
- Focus on the development and implementation of holistic operational excellence/lean production/supply chain management concepts for the Life Science industry, e.g. developing an end-to-end supply chain strategy and lean transformation concepts for global production centers, etc.
- Assist with project-related activities to assuming project responsibilities of your own
- Get in contact with customers and fellow consultants
- Gain challenging insights into the inhouse consulting activities of a DAX company
- Drive and implement change for improving everyday work
Who you are
- Currently in the main study phase of an economics/business, engineering or science degree course or in the process of completing such a course
- First experience in consulting projects, i.e. through previous internships as well as work experience abroad in the area of operational excellence and/or lean production
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, a rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite, German of advantage
The internship will take place in Leverkusen area, however, some international assignments are possible. If your background and personal experience fit this profile and you can join us for at least 3 months, please send us your complete application, indicating the preferred time frame of the internship, submitting a cover letter and your CV in English as well as school and university references; employment references if available. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting, www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com or www.youtube.com/user/BayerKarriere.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von ethnischer Herkunft, nationaler Herkunft, Geschlecht, Alter, körperlichen Merkmalen, sozialer Herkunft, Behinderung, Mitgliedschaft in einer Gewerkschaft, Religion, Familienstand, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität oder einem anderen sachfremden Kriterium nach geltendem Recht. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.
Reference Code: 18184