Inhouse Consulting Senior Project Manager - Research & Development (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Exciting projects, exceptional team spirit and a healthy work-life-balance. This is what you can expect from one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting: Bayer Business Consulting (BC). Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC. Bring your expertise to one of our five departments in the areas of research & development, manufacturing, supply chain, marketing & sales or business transformation & change management.
- Be responsible for multiple projects with international and cross-sectoral scope
- Develop solutions for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the Life Sciences
- Act as a role model (m/f) for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Support Business Consulting internal activities such as recruiting, training, knowledge development
Who you are
- An inspired and open-minded person with a consulting spirit and a university degree in science, medicine, pharmacology, engineering or business university studies, preferably PhD
- Multiple years of experience in management consulting or R&D and related functions in the area of Health Care, e.g. portfolio management, clinical studies, market access, chemical crop protection, breeding, biologics
- Very good understanding of the R&D processes and portfolio management
- Insights into specific R&D functions, Therapeutic Areas or Crop Families are helpful
- Demonstrable accountability for multiple project management and people development
- Strong leadership skills, strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate and influence at senior management level
- International work experience and intercultural approach, willingness to travel at times
- Excellent command of English; German and a further language would be an advantage
Ready to challenge the status quo? Then please apply online with your complete application, submitting your CV and cover letter in English as well as references.
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Visit us on www.facebook.com/inhouseconsulting www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Köln, Leverkusen
Reference Code: 12073