HR Intern for Bayer Business Consulting (m/f/d)
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
Bayer Business Consulting (BC) is one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting. Here at BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. Constant feedback, a wide range of training opportunities and a global perspective will ensure a steep learning curve throughout your journey at BC.
BC is structured along the value chain with dedicated departments for Research & Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Marketing & Sales as well as Business Transformation & Change.
For our People Management & Operations (PM&O) team we are looking for an intern with passion for HR topics, especially recruiting, social media and event management who wants to gain interesting and challenging insights into Inhouse Consulting activities of a DAX company.
- Support and actively take part in HR marketing measures, e.g. social media, events
- Organize and take responsibility for recruitment days
- Handle candidate and interviewer management
- Support internal recruiting projects by assisting with project-related activities and taking over project responsibilities of your own
- Research on all recruiting relevant topics like recruiting channels and application portals
Who you are
- Currently enrolled bachelor or master degree student in business administration, psychology or related field with focus on HR
- First experience in a HR related field would be advantageous
- High level of attention to detail and efficiency while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and willing to build up skills daily
- Enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
- Advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 28360