HR Intern for Bayer Business Consulting (m/f/d)
Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
With our recruiting, social media and event management activities we are building and maintaining the talent pipeline for one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies – Bayer Business Consulting (BC). BC is structured along the value chain providing management consulting in the areas of Research & Development, Product Supply, Marketing & Sales as well as Business Transformation & Change. While BC’s mission is to maximize value for Bayer by providing management consulting, BC’s Recruiting team strives to provide the right talents for BC.
Join our HR team if you have a passion for HR topics and are curious what it’s like to be part of a DAX company. From creating job ads and social media posts to screening as well as organizing and conducting (phone) interviews, you will be able to gain interesting and challenging insights. Plus, you would be responsible for your very own project in one of the above mentioned areas in close cooperation with one of our team members.
- Support and actively take part in HR marketing measures, e.g. social media, events
- Organize and take responsibility for recruitment days
- Handle candidate and interviewer management
- Support internal recruiting projects by assisting with project-related activities and taking over project responsibilities of your own
- Research on all recruiting relevant topics like recruiting channels and application portals
Who you are
- Currently enrolled bachelor or master degree student in business administration, psychology or related field with focus on HR
- First experience in a HR related field would be advantageous
- High level of attention to detail and efficiency while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and willing to build up skills daily
- Enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
- Advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 28360