- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Scholarships at Bayer
For an innovation company like Bayer, young up-and-coming talent is fundamental to long-term success. The company therefore promotes science and research, developement of talents and furthermore improvement of education through its fondation "Bayer Science & Education Foundation". The "Bayer Fellowship Program" offers a range of scholarships to ambitioned students, these scholarships help young talents domestically and abroad to start their working life successfully.
One of the most important aspects of the Bayer Fellowship Program is the international.Therefore exclusively projects in a foreign country of the applicant will supported: from Germany abroad or abroad to Germany. The scholarships concern different fields and target groups:
• Otto Bayer Scholarship:
Natural science and engineering disciplines
• Carl Duisberg Scholarship:
Human and veterinary medicine
• Kurt Hansen Scholarship:
Students training to become science teachers
• Hermann Strenger Scholarship:
trainees and young professionals with a non-academic background working in the areas of technology, natural sciences, health care and business
• Jeff Schell Scholarship:
Agricultural sciences and agronomy, crop protection, seeds and green biotechnology, environmental sciences and agricultural sustainability
Further programs of the Bayer Science & Education Foundation:
• Bayer Deutschlandstipendien:
National promotion of young scientists of natural science or engineering.
• Humboldt Bayer Research scholarship:
Enables international PostDoc research scientists to conduct research assignments at scientific institutions in Germany in cooperation with the Alexander von Humboldt foundation.
Further information about the scholarships, additional programs and the online application forms can be found at the Homepage of the Bayer foundation.
In addition the scholarships of the Bayer foundation are also featured in the spring issue of the Bayer Magazine.
Get to know our scholarship students
Milena Tryfon from Łochów, Poland, is studying biomedical engineering at the RWTH Aachen, sponsored by the Otto Bayer scholarship of the Bayer foundation.
Bayer fellow: Post-doctoral researcher in a peaceful state of mind
Irina Delidovich is 29 years old and currently she works as a research fellow and group leader in the ITMC (Institut für Technische und Makromolekulare Chemie) RWTH Aachen University. On our Bayer career blog she tells you about her experience as a Bayer scholarship student.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.