- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Our International Internship Program reaches out across borders
Working or studying abroad can be a very interesting and rewarding part of a degree course. We therefore offer a range of international internships.
Foreign internships in Europe, South America, Asia and the U.S.A.
Bayer Group companies outside Germany offer a limited number of internships for students, for the most part in the U.S.A., China, Hong Kong, Mexico, Brazil, India and the United Arab Emirates. You can find links to these internships on our international jobs and career site career.bayer.com. Internships currently available in Great Britain, Belgium and Spain can be found via the job search function on this page.
- Mainly for economics and business studies students
- Part I examinations from a German university (Vordiplom / Zwischenprüfung)
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of the relevant language
- Singapore: at least 4 months
- Other countries: at least 3 months
- Depends on country
- Letter (in English, covering possible dates and areas of interest for the internship)
- Resume (in German and the language of the country you wish to work in, e.g. Spanish for Mexico and Spain)
- Copies of school certificates and references from employers including current grades
- Certificate that you are a full-time student at a German university and, where appropriate, a copy of the regulations for required internships (e.g. required duration, content etc.).
- Proof of language skills
- 6 months before start of internship
Japan meets Germany – an intercultural report
Hisashi Takizawa, a business engineer from Tokyo, is doing his MBA in Leipzig. He has been living in Cologne for more than a year and has completed an internship at Bayer Business Services - BBS for short. He shares his intercultural experiences and his exciting tasks at BBS on the Bayer Career Blog.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.