Our International Internship Program reaches out across borders
Working or studying abroad can be a very interesting and rewarding part of a degree course. We therefore offer a range of international internships.
What we offer
Bayer Group companies outside Germany offer a limited number of internships for students, for the most part in the U.S.A., China, Hong Kong, Mexico, Brazil, India and the United Arab Emirates. These positions are mainly for economics and business studies students, especially Controlling/Accounting, Finances and Marketing. Most offers are located in the United States, China and Hongkong, Mexico, Brasil, India and the United Arab Emirates. Internships should last at least four months in Singapore or the United Arab Emirates and at least three months in the other countries. Remuneration depends on the country of internship.
What you offer
- very good written and spoken knowledge of the relevant language
- completed bachelor‘s degree is recommended
- internship during gap year between bachelor and master or during master’s degree
- good study record
- team spirit, initiative and communication skills
Please apply 6 months before start of internship on our international jobs and career site career.bayer.com. Internships currently available in Great Britain, Belgiumand Spain can be found via the job search function on this page.
Apply directly to your desired site. Your application needs to include:
- Letter (in English, covering possible dates and areas of interest for the internship)
- Resume (in German and the language of the country you wish to work in, e.g. Spanish for Mexico and Spain)
- Copies of school certificates and references from employers including current grades
- Certificate that you are a full-time student at a German university and, where appropriate, a copy of the regulations for required internships (e.g. required duration, content etc.).
- Proof of language skills
Japan meets Germany – an intercultural report
Hisashi Takizawa, a business engineer from Tokyo, is doing his MBA in Leipzig. He has been living in Cologne for more than a year and has completed an internship at Bayer Business Services - BBS for short. He shares his intercultural experiences and his exciting tasks at BBS on the Bayer Career Blog.