- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Internships / Thesis
Internships are a win-win situation: we benefit from new ideas while you get to know our corporate culture and gain valuable practical experience to back up your studies. To benefit from this two-way exchange, Bayer offers internships and also the chance to write your thesis at Bayer in a wide range of subjects in Germany and abroad.
What we offer
During your internship at one of our sites, you will be given interesting insights into the world of Bayer. At Bayer, there are plenty of possibilities to build on your theoretical knowledge and gain valuable experience to help you in your studies.
As an Intern you are in good hands with us - we consider it a matter of course to apply the points incorporated in the Fair Company Initiative and to lend this campaign our active support.
Remuneration depends on the kind of internship. Students who move to one of our sites for the duration of their internship or time writing their thesis or dissertation have the opportunity to receive a rent allowance depending on the subject area.
What you offer
For an internship at Bayer you need a good study record, team spirit, initiative and communication skills. If you are applying from outside Germany, you should be fluent in English. In some departments, the ability to speak German is also very helpful.
Bayer offers internships and also the chance to write your thesis at Bayer in a wide range of subjects - all available internships can be found via the Job Search.
If you do not find an internship there that suits your interests you also may send us an unsolicited application via the following online application forms:
- Commercial internship
- Technical internship
- Scientific internship
- Medical internship
- Pharmaceutical clerkship