- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
We look forward to meeting you!
Bayer AG welcomes about 4,000 students a year – on internships, vacation work, to write dissertations or simply on company visits
Visits and internships are an excellent way of finding out more about the company and its processes and getting to know the people who work for us. And it’s a valuable experience that can help you when you start your career.
At Bayer, we are looking for people who focus not just on their studies or their work, but also contribute to society – be it in social projects or through intensive research or improved intercultural interaction.
The "Bayer Fellowship Program" offers a range of scholarships to ambitioned students, these scholarships help young talents domestically and abroad to start their working life successfully.
Bayer Campus Challenge
Take the opportunity to help shape the future and contribute to our mission: “Bayer: Science For A Better Life.” We are interested in the ideas and visions of students in all disciplines.
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: