- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Career prospects as IT specialist at Bayer
At Bayer you will be part of a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, we also set standards in research. Bayer is an international science-based company that is passionate about innovations that improve the way people live in our world.
What we offer
IT is a key technology that ensures the smooth running of many business
processes – from research to distribution.
At Bayer, IT is organized as a community, with teams at the corporate center, in the divisions, service companies and country organizations.
Wide-ranging career prospects
Most IT specialists work for Bayer Business Services, our global competence center for IT and business services. Work focuses on ongoing development and support for IT infrastructure, operating
systems, databases and applications, technical and scientific systems and ERP applications.
Alternatively, you might be responsible for the process and systems-related realization of global IT projects for customers.
Bayer's global alignment and organization means that an efficient, highly integrated and standardized global IT architecture is essential, along with specialized IT solutions tailored perfectly to users' needs. Learn more about the IT at Bayer:
Bayer's IT Community
At Bayer IT is organized as a community, with teams at Bayer AG, the CIO Office, in the divisions, service companies and country organizations. Find out more:
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: