- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
For everybody who wants to make an impact
There is no good substitute for experience. A leading company like Bayer needs experts and specialists in all areas who are fully confident in their field and know it inside out – qualities that usually only come after a few years in the job. If you rank among the best in your field, have more than three years of professional experience and are enthusiastic about changing lives, we would like to hear from you.
From scientists and IT specialists to economists and engineers – Bayer offers professionals in all disciplines excellent opportunities for further career development. The specific qualifications and competences expected of future staff vary according to the requirements profile for the particular position. The fact is that at Bayer hardly any two jobs are alike.
If you'd like to achieve even more, Bayer can offer excellent opportunities to drive your career forward with a real global player and to make a major impact – for a better life!
Interested? Then learn more about some of the typical jobs at Bayer on the next pages:
Interested in finding out more about the specialist areas and entry levels at Bayer? Visit our “Functional areas” section.
Why do we think we could be the right employer for you? Find out for yourself in the “Why Bayer?” section.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.