- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- International Future Leadership Program for Production - Engineers, Pharmacists, Natural Scientists
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
As a modern international employer, we offer our employees attractive conditions and wide-ranging individual development opportunities. A key aim of our personnel development strategy is to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to develop their full potential. In the spirit of “lifelong learning”, we help employees in all fields broaden their knowledge and skills and keep up with the latest changes throughout their working lives. Support ranges from knowledge sharing and peer learning to programs that take up new trends and perspectives.
Thanks to our wide-ranging business activities, we offer employees throughout the Group great opportunities for global development. International assignments are also an important element in employee development. Around 1,000 employees around the world participated in international assignments in 2016.
A diverse employee structure is vital for our company’s competitiveness. By embracing diversity we improve our understanding of changing markets and consumer groups, gain access to a broader pool of talented people and benefit from the enhanced innovative and problem-solving abilities that are demonstrably associated with high cultural diversity. Mutual understanding and a gender and cultural balance, especially at management level, are important success factors. We have an inclusive approach: diversity is integrated into all relevant human resources processes and driven forward by the management.
On December 31, 2016, Bayer employed approximately 115,200 people worldwide. Personnel expenses for continuing operations rose in 2016 to €11,357 million (2015: €11,176 million).
Number of Bayer Employees by Segment, Dec. 31, 2016
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: