- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Grundhof is a small town in Schleswig-Flensburg county, in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. Although the village has less than 900 residents, it has quite a lot to offer: Grundhof is a state-certified spa resort, earned a silver medal in the national Making our town more beautiful - Our town has a future competition in 1986, and was the state winner of the 1996 Eco-Friendly Town competition.
The Grundhof site at a glance:
|Divisions & service companies||
Frequently asked questions about the Grundhof site
In Grundhof in Schleswig-Holstein, around 20 employees in the Crop Science division rear and ship winter and summer oilseed rape for the European market. Grundhof is a competence center for seed breeding, with a product line encompassing ten summer and 25 winter varieties of oilseed rape.
The residents of Grundhof are known for their community involvement. For example, Grundhof won the silver medal in the 1986 national competition Making our town more beautiful (today: Our town has a future). In 1996, Grundhof also was the state winner of the Eco-Friendly Town competition.
A museum of local history is located in the neighboring town of Bönstrup. The museum is located in a “Dreiseithof” typical of the region. This term describes farm complexes in which the buildings form three sides of a square. The farming estate, to which the museum belongs, was built in 1854.
Grundhof is just a few kilometers away from the Baltic Sea coast and Flensburg Fjord, through which the national boundary of Denmark and Germany runs. The fjord is named after the town at its very tip, Flensburg. This extension of the Baltic Sea also forms its westernmost point.
Just ten kilometers from Grundhof is Glücksburg, a beach town on the Baltic Sea. It lies directly on Flensburg Fjord and offers visitors a view of neighboring Denmark. The town on the fjord is an oasis for everyone interested in nature, wellness and sports. Visitors can take a tour on a sailboat, sail themselves, or even take sailing lessons.
One beautiful day-excursion is to the Danish city of Sonderburg. It is situated on Alssund Strait and Sonderburg Bay – part of Flensburg Fjord. The city is partly on the mainland and partly on Alsen Island. The two sections are connected by a bridge. Sonderburg Old Town has several beautiful buildings in the Art Nouveau style. The trip can easily be made using public transportation.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.