- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
The town of Grenzach-Wyhlen in Lörrach county, Baden-Württemberg, has 15,000 residents. It is located in the Upper Rhine region, between Switzerland, France and Germany, in the southernmost part of the Black Forest. The region is known for its numerous sunny days per year and its mild climate.
The Grenzach site at a glance:
|Divisions & service companies||
Frequently asked questions about the Grenzach site
Some 500 employees work at the Grenzach Supply Center for Consumer Health. The site specializes in the production and packaging of salves, creams and lotions, pre-filled syringes for drugs, cosmetic products, dietary supplements and medical products.
One long-standing tradition in Grenzach-Wyhlen is the “Johannimarkt.” This two-day market has been held annually on June 24th since 1767. Goods of all kind pass hands here, including spices, candy, metal and leather wares, textiles and jewelry.
The town’s idyllic location in the southern Black Forest is ideal for outdoor types. The entire region has plenty to offer in terms of natural landscapes and culture. While cultural events mainly are found in the nearby cities of Basel (Switzerland), Lörrach and Freiburg, nature is never far away in Grenzach.
Every hike is a unique experience in the southern Black Forest. The “Feldberg-Steig” trail crosses the highest peak in the state of Baden-Württemberg (Feldberg: 1,493 m). Along the way hikers pass numerous cabins, Feldsee Lake, which is a remnant of the last ice age, and spectacular rock faces. The trail was named a “premium hiking trail” by the German Hiking Institute (Deutsches Wanderinstitut).
Grenzach-Wyhlen has a number of interesting destinations, which give visitors insight into the town’s cultural and economic history. A list of the cultural and historical places of interest and natural monuments in Grenzach-Wyhlen is provided here.