- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- International Future Leadership Program for Production - Engineers, Pharmacists, Natural Scientists
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Science is a world of its own. Train with us and become part of the world of science!
Nothing is as fascinating as the search for new breakthroughs. Teams of international scientists work in Bayer’s research laboratories every day to make the world a little bit better. In this endeavor, they require the vigorous support of intellectually curious and responsible young employees – in the development of new medicines, the monitoring of chemical production processes or in research and development.
Working in a scientific content
Bayer offers an extraordinarily broad range of training and development opportunities in the sciences. If you are interested in chemistry or biology and enjoy working in a scientific context, why not apply to be a trainee in a leading global inventor company? A wide variety of exciting tasks awaits you.
Course content and timeline
The main advantage of a scientific vocational training program at Bayer is that it closely combines theory with practice. All theoretical knowledge and practical skills required for subsequent employment are acquired at a state-run or in-house training school and in our vocational training centers, which feature state-of-the-art equipment. You can gain additional broad practical experience through training in our laboratories or production facilities.
The exams held at the end of the second year of training and the final exams are organized by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce. If you do exceptionally well in practical and theoretical training, you have the opportunity to reduce the standard duration of the training period by six months.