- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- International Future Leadership Program for Production - Engineers, Pharmacists, Natural Scientists
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
TravelBoard GmbH - Competence center for mobility
Leverkusen-based TravelBoard GmbH is the Bayer Group’s competence center for business travel. The aim of TravelBoard’s global travel management is to “support Bayer’s business and employees with cost-efficient, convenient travel services and solutions.” The team continually analyzes developments in the dynamic travel market in order to manage the mobility services on offer. It combines a number of core competencies, such as the preparation of booking applications for the Group and the performance of business travel agency activities for Bayer employees.
TravelBoard GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bayer Business Services and has around 80 employees. It has four separate pillars of activity. The first, global travel management, focuses on the strategic orientation of mobility services for Bayer and, as such, works closely with the Bayer country organizations and Procurement. The second pillar includes its activities as a business travel agency. The colleagues working in this area provide an important interface between travel management, bookings and travelers. Alongside traditional flight and train bookings, this team is also responsible for traveler support, complaint management and the procurement of visas.
The third pillar focuses on Bayer event and conference attendees and attends to their specific requirements.
TravelBoard GmbH also operates a private travel agency that is available to Bayer employees and external customers for planning and booking private trips. For more information about the private travel agency of TravelBoard GmbH, visit the homepage www.first-reisebuero.de/leverkusen1.
Data, figures, facts - Travel @Bayer
- Worldwide travel management in the Bayer Group for almost 69,000 travelers, with a volume in excess of €430 million
- Management of the strategic development of Bayer Group travel offerings in more than 90 countries around the world
- Preparation of online booking requests for flights, hotel accommodation and ground transportation
- Booking of 750,000 hotel reservations and 60,000 vehicle rentals per year as well as approximately 2,500 flights per day
Training and career opportunities at TravelBoard
TravelBoard GmbH is the only full-range travel agency of a German DAX-listed company to have received multiple awards from the Cologne Chamber of Industry and Commerce in recent years for its exceptional work in the training of travel agents for private and business travel. Its varied areas of activity make TravelBoard a particularly attractive place to undergo training. In addition to the company’s business travel agency, junior employees also gain work experience in the private travel agency, the visa service, administration and many other roles, helping them develop sound expertise and a broad skill set.
Have we piqued your interest? Then please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you already a trained specialist looking for a career change? Then check out the Bayer job search website, where you will regularly find a range of positions advertised, from travel managers through project managers.
Questions? We’re happy to help!
You can contact us at:
Tel.: +49 214 26005 152
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: