- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Bayer's IT Community
At Bayer IT is organized as a community, with teams at Bayer AG, at the CIO Office, in the subgroups, service companies and country organizations.
The IT Community is headed by an IT Committee, which is responsible for IT strategy and governance. Its members are the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the Bayer Group, a representative of Bayer AG and the CIOs of the subgroups. The IT Committee is supported by a CIO Office, which coordinates global implementation of the strategy by the various country organizations.
The CIOs of Bayer's divisions have their own departments and are responsible for IT in their area. Their role is to provide the best possible IT support for business functions and identify and leverage synergies for the Group. Similarly, there are IT units in the country organizations. They are responsible for defining suitable IT concepts for business requirements in their country and guiding their implementation.
Bayer Business Services is the global competence center for the Bayer Group and the provider of choice for IT solutions and business services. Bayer Business Services acts as a consultant, develops, implements and operates solutions or provides the services itself:
- IT Infrastructure & Applications
- Procurement and Trade Services
- HR Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Management Consulting
At the same time, Bayer's strategic IT outsourcing partners are managed by Bayer Business Services to maximize added value for the Group through the provision of central IT services.
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for students, university graduates, young professionals and experienced IT staff. Find out more about employment opportunities in Bayer's IT Community.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.