- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Employment opportunities in IT
To support our IT units, we are looking for students, university graduates, young professionals and experienced IT staff with a background in information science or business administration, or who have studied science, engineering, business studies or environmental science with an additional specialization in IT.
You will fit in particularly well with Bayer if you share our passion to innovate and want your ideas and solutions to bring about change. Team spirit, initiative and good communication skills are important.
You also need to be flexible and mobile, with a sense of responsibility and an interest in finding solutions. Further, you should have spent some time studying abroad and have intercultural experience and good language skills, in particular English.
Are you specialist in your field looking for opportunities to improve the IT world at an international enterprise? If so, why not explore our vacancies. You can apply directly online if any of the vacancies appeal to you.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.