- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- International Future Leadership Program for Production - Engineers, Pharmacists, Natural Scientists
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Your entry opportunities in Financial Management
Depending on your job status whether you are still studying, searching for a career start or already professional in financial management, the financial community at Bayer offers you various entry and career opportunities.
Trainee Program for Financial Management: Your career kick-off
To give you a sound start, we offer a dedicated international trainee program for financial management to hone your skills and shape your abilities. A personalized trainee program and a chance to work on interdisciplinary projects enable you to build on your academic achievements and turn you into a specialist with a thorough insight into your chosen field. At the end of the trainee program, you should have the ideal qualifications for a career with Bayer - a career tailored to your ideas and dedicated to the advancement of our company.
Internships: Perfectly connect theory with practice
Through an internship in the Finance Community at Bayer students gain valuable practical experience in the industry. Interns will be integrated in expert teams and get the opportunity to expend knowledge and skills in accounting, controlling, finance or internal auditing. To perfectly connect theory with practice interns at Bayer are involved in day-to-day business and in projects. Internships last three months at least. Required is a pre-diploma or adequate ECTS-points. Applications are received year-around.
Theses: Complete your studies in collaboration with Bayer
The Finance Community at Bayer offers students the chance to write a bachelor or master thesis as well as their dissertation in cooperation with the company in a wide range of subjects. Usually you'll find an appropriate topic during an internship. It gives you the perfect opportunity to
- learn more about Bayer's business areas and focus topics,
- find a relevant problem statement,
- get the support of your supervisor at Bayer
- and the agreement of your university professor.
Once you joined us for your collaborative thesis you will benefit from practical insights and access to our data and experiences as well as from intensive mentoring by our experts of the financial, accounting, controlling and taxation departments.
Sometimes a thesis is already incorporated in an internship. If the topic and the fields of study fit your interest, you only have to apply for it online. Applications are received year-around.
Direct entry: Start into a promising career
You have an excellent university degree in business sciences with focus on Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Auditing, Corporate Planning, or Taxes? Then Bayer offers you direct entry positions to start into a promising career.
Dependent to your university degree and your specialization in one of the areas of Bayer's Finance Community the main functions are:
- Corporate Center functions as Corporate Controlling, Finance, Internal Auditing, Taxes, Mergers & Acquisitions, Regional Coordination and Group Accounting & Controlling
- Finance, Accounting and Controlling functions at divisions
- Shared Service functions and country accounting platforms
Applicants should have an excellent degree, a high level of specialist knowledge in the selected branch and display great dedication. High flexibility and mobility, good problem-solving ability, strong customer orientation, good management skills and a good knowledge of foreign languages are also required.
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: