- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
"Financial management at Bayer is much more than managing money - it’s about enabling innovation"
As a global team of experts the financial community at Bayer steers the financial operations of one of the world’s leading companies in HealthCare and CropScience. So regardless of a specific expertise, assignment or location, every employee has the opportunity to work in three exciting industries under one roof.
The MaterialScience business area mentioned in the video became independent on September 1, 2015 and renamed Covestro.
Being part of the financial community means working at the very heart of Bayer with unparalleled insight into business processes - from the corporate level to throughout every division and country Bayer is operating in. Employees are working in teams on complex tasks with group-wide impact, guaranteeing a constant challenge and high visibility of ones actions.
In exchange new hires will find an environment that fosters high performance as well as open and inspiring teamwork – with a full set of state-of-the-art tools and analytics – enabling them to think ahead and prepare, influence or even make strategic decisions that will help steer Bayer securely into the future.
The financial community counts more than 5.000 passionate colleagues around the globe. They are not only dedicated to safeguarding Bayer’s financial success, but they share a common underlying goal: They work to ensure that the colleagues in the businesses can continue turning pioneering ideas into life-changing solutions that tackle societies’ most fundamental challenges and help enhance the lives of many. That’s their contribution to the mission “Bayer: Science For A Better Life”.
“If you’re not only looking for a challenge in a leading company, but also for a sustainable purpose to underpin your work, then our financial community can offer you a very rewarding perspective. Because at Bayer, financial management is much more than managing money - it’s about enabling innovation.”
Werner Baumann, CEO of the Bayer Group.