- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Our team: a healthy mix
Everyone who works for Bayer Business Consulting is part of an exceptionally well-trained, highly motivated and highly flexible team of people with a wide range of complementary skills and experiences. Our success is based on a healthy mix of people: around 20 different cultures and nationalities, about 50 percent of staff at Business Consulting is female; our consultants come from a wide range of academic backgrounds and have experience in many different areas of consulting and industry.
Whilst working in a challenging and diverse environment, the Business Consulting team also makes sure that social, fun and sports events are regularly organized. Business Consulting does not only live an “open office” but also open feedback culture and has a great team spirit. The highlight is the so called “Camp” that is held twice a year and unites the entire global Business Consulting team in Germany.
In addition there are many employees who are active together in their leisure time. Thus, a large team of Business Consulting has participated in the Cologne Business Run, while the Business Consulting soccer team participated in various football tournaments.
At Business Consulting different characters, skills and cultures meet twice a year for a Business Consulting-Camp.
Testimonial: Tobias Ludwig on the Bayer Career Blog
|What Tobias finds particularly fascinating about consulting at Bayer is the diversity that comes from being involved in new projects all over the company worldwide. Diversity is an important issue to Tobias in many ways; He is not only commited to the equality of homosexual, bisexual and transsexual employees at Bayer. He also took the opportunity to gather experience on a social project where he spent three months working in a children’s home in Bolivia. Read more in his contribution to the Bayer careers blog|
People at Business Consulting
Working for Business Consulting means to be part of a diverse and enthusiastic team, enjoying a flexible and fun work environment.
- Principal, Head of Technical Operations North America
- Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
- Chemical engineer
- 6 years at Business Consulting as Project Manager, Senior Project Manager and Principal
- 9 years at Bayer MaterialScience, U.S.A.
- 1 year Head of Business Process Optimization
- 2 years Continuous Improvement Program Manager
- 3 years Global PMPO Process Research Manager
- 3 years Senior Scientist in Polyurethanes R&D
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Shri at LinkedIn
Background of our consultants
The consultants employed by Business Consulting come from a wide range of backgrounds. Some gained industry experience at Bayer or other companies before moving into consulting. Others worked as consultants at external or internal management consultancies or started their career in science before joining Business Consulting.
Many of our consultants have a degree in business studies, but the team also includes scientists, engineers, psychologists and people from a wide range of other disciplines. This broad spectrum of expertise is leveraged in the projects we undertake for the Bayer Group.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.