- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Our team: a healthy mix
Everyone who works for Bayer Business Consulting is part of an exceptionally well-trained, highly motivated and highly flexible team of people with a wide range of complementary skills and experiences. Our success is based on a healthy mix of people: around 20 different cultures and nationalities, about 50 percent of staff at Business Consulting is female; our consultants come from a wide range of academic backgrounds and have experience in many different areas of consulting and industry.
Whilst working in a challenging and diverse environment, the Business Consulting team also makes sure that social, fun and sports events are regularly organized. Business Consulting does not only live an “open office” but also open feedback culture and has a great team spirit. The highlight is the so called “Camp” that is held twice a year and unites the entire global Business Consulting team in Germany.
In addition there are many employees who are active together in their leisure time. Thus, a large team of Business Consulting has participated in the Cologne Business Run, while the Business Consulting soccer team participated in various football tournaments.
At Business Consulting different characters, skills and cultures meet twice a year for a Business Consulting-Camp.
From a bench based science to real life science
Testimonial: Vincent Ruland
How do you make the transition from an assistant physician for neuropathology to a business consultant at Bayer – and why? In his contribution to the Bayer Career Blog, Vincent Ruland explains what motivated him.
Testimonial: Tobias Ludwig
What Tobias finds particularly fascinating about consulting at Bayer is the diversity that comes from being involved in new projects all over the company worldwide. Diversity is an important issue to Tobias in many ways. Read more in his contribution to the Bayer careers blog.
People at Business Consulting
Working for Business Consulting means to be part of a diverse and enthusiastic team, enjoying a flexible and fun work environment.
Background of our consultants
The consultants employed by Business Consulting come from a wide range of backgrounds. Some gained industry experience at Bayer or other companies before moving into consulting. Others worked as consultants at external or internal management consultancies or started their career in science before joining Business Consulting.
Many of our consultants have a degree in business studies, but the team also includes scientists, engineers, psychologists and people from a wide range of other disciplines. This broad spectrum of expertise is leveraged in the projects we undertake for the Bayer Group.