- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Business Consulting in the USA
Business Consulting North America (BC NA) was established in 2008 and has offices in Morristown/Whippany, New Jersey, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Around 30 consultants in the United States provide services for customers in the Bayer Group in the areas of strategy development, marketing & sales, commercial operations, operational excellence, change management, supply chain/logistics management, industrial marketing, performance improvement, and organizational design.
Mirroring Bayer's corporate structure, Business Consulting's industrial focus is on healthcare (including pharmaceuticals, medical technology, consumer care, and animal health), agriculture, and material science.
If you are interested in joining Business Consulting in the United States, please see the current vacancies. You can apply directly online. Details of all vacancies at Business Consulting in the United States can also be found by accessing the Business Consulting area on Bayer's US career site.
Details of all vacancies at Business Consulting worldwide can also be found in the Job Search application by selecting the Functional Area "Inhouse Consulting/Strategic Planning" and deselecting Germany as chosen country.
Morristown, New Jersey
Located about three miles from the East Coast Bayer HealthCare headquarters, Morristown is home to employees from Bayer Consumer Care and Pharma Global R&D functions, Bayer Business Consulting North America and Bayer Business Services. Approximately 230 employees are located there. The facility is currently undergoing renovations to become 100 percent open space and match the look and feel of the Whippany facility.
Whippany, New Jersey
Bayer’s newest US office is the East Coast home to a thriving health-care community. A site that bolsters Bayer’s image as a progressive company and establishes it as a “destination” place to work in healthcare. Whippany is the East Coast Bayer HealthCare headquarters housing nearly 2,400 Bayer HealthCare, Bayer Business Services and Bayer Corporation employees who work in a 100 percent open collaborative environment. Many of Business Consulting's meetings take place in the Whippany facilities.
Bayer’s Pittsburgh site is home to Bayer Business and Technology Services, LLC, Bayer HealthCare Radiology and Interventional, and the Bayer U.S.A. Foundation. Many of the company’s corporate functions are located in Pittsburgh including accounting and human resources. In all, Bayer has approximately 2,300 employees across the Pittsburgh region.