- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
Business Consulting in China
Business Consulting Asia Pacific (BC APAC) was established in 2006 and has offices in Beijing and Shanghai, China. Around 15 consultants undertake consulting projects for customers in the Bayer Group in the areas of marketing & sales, operational excellence, change management, supply chain/logistics management, and organizational design.
Mirroring Bayer's corporate structure, our industrial focus is on healthcare (including pharmaceuticals, medical technology, consumer care, and animal health), agriculture, and material science. Bayer website China
If you are interested in joining Business Consulting in China, please see the current vacancies. You can apply directly online. More details about job and career opportunities in China are available at the career website China.
All vacancies at Business Consulting worldwide can be found in the Job Search application by selecting the Functional Area "Inhouse Consulting/Strategic Planning" and deselecting Germany as chosen country.
Located in the capital city of China, Business Consulting's Beijing office is still young and growing. A team of 3 consultants, including the head of Business Consulting APAC, works in the Beijing office and is eager to grow it bigger.
Having the privilege of sharing offices with Bayer Pharmaceuticals and Bayer CropScience in the Bayer Center, the consultants enjoy the flexibility and easiness to work closely with their clients from these two subgroups in Beijing. If you choose to be based in the historical city, you will also have access to a variety of activities that allow you to have a taste of authentic Chinese culture.
Located in Shanghai, China's financial and economic center, Business Consulting's Asia Pacific office opened in 2007. 10 consultants work in the Citigroup tower, serving clients from all Bayer subgroups. They are engaged in a variety of projects, ranging from growth strategy development for Bayer HealthCare, to trade strategy formulation for Bayer CropScience. In terms of background and nationalities, they are like a small United Nations with consultants from different external consultancies and home countries. Based in the dynamic city of Shanghai, you will enjoy the blend of Eastern and Western culture.