- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Business Consulting in Brazil
Business Consulting Latin America (BC LATAM) was established in 2013 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil. For our team of consultants in Brazil, we are looking for people with expertise in marketing & sales, technical operations / supply chain, post-merger integration and change management.
Mirroring Bayer's corporate structure, our industrial focus is on healthcare (including pharmaceuticals, medical technology, consumer care, and animal health), agriculture, and material science.
If you are interested in joining Business Consulting in Brazil, please see our current vacancies. You can apply directly online. More details about job and career opportunities in Brazil are available at the career website Brazil.
All vacancies at Business Consulting worldwide can be found in the Job Search application by selecting the Functional Area "Inhouse Consulting/Strategic Planning" and deselecting Germany as chosen country.
Business Consulting LATAM is located within the headquarters of the Brazilian Bayer organization, in the south of São Paulo. Here, more than 2,000 employees work for Bayer CropScience, Bayer HealthCare and in service areas.
Brazil is the biggest economy in Latin America and one of the major growth countries globally. Bayer Brazil is the group's 4th biggest country organization after Germany, the US and Greater China. Bayer operates business in Brazil since 1896 and was elected as one of the best companies to work for in 2012 and 2013.
The Business Consulting office was officially inaugurated in November 2013. We are searching for industry experts, external consultants and junior professionals who would like to join our team.