- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
PhD Workshop “Engineering @ Bayer“
Do you want to improve people`s lives? Here is your chance!
Our workshop „Engineering @ Bayer“ is addressed to PhD students in engineering and scientists with technical orientation.
This workshop is your opportunity to discuss Bayer`s recent developments and projects and to explore specific job opportunities within Bayer in Germany (Leverkusen, Berlin, Wuppertal, Monheim).
Currently as well as in the near future, we are looking for scientists who want to make an impact, who are passionate about innovation and who are keen to think ahead.
The program includes a visit to the Bayer site in Leverkusen, as well as various insights into the working life of our engineers at Bayer.
In addition to the presentations, there is enough time for networking at lunch and especially at the evening events. There is also enough time for personal contacts with Bayer representatives.
You are well experienced, enthusiastic and deeply committed to engineering in life sciences.
You are ideally in the last year of your PhD in engineering or you have finished it recently.
Besides your scientific excellence you already gained project management experience and have a clear focus on meeting targets and achieving results.
You are able to successfully lead a team and work in intercultural and interdisciplinary teams.
Excellent communication skills in English as well as a good knowledge of the German language are highly welcome, owing to the international setup of our research and development functions.
Day by day you enjoy learning new science and want to improve the quality of life, along with our mission: “Bayer: Science For A Better Life”.
If you are interested please submit your application (including Cover letter/letter of motivation, CV, certificates) online by August 31st, 2017. We will cover all travel and accommodation costs for accepted participants.
We are looking forward to receiving your application - directly via the online application form.
Please go to our career page to view current vacancies in our engineering departments.
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: