- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
May 06 - 09, 2017, Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
Synthetic Organic Chemistry Postdoc Workshop 2017
Bayer AG, Germany, kindly invites postdoctoral scientists conducting research in the field of synthetic organic chemistry to participate in the 2017 Bayer Postdoc Workshop.
This workshop will be an excellent occasion to discuss highlights from Bayer’s recent research in the Life Sciences and will provide a platform for participants to present individual scientific results and to explore specific job opportunities within the Bayer organization.
Over the next few years, Bayer AG expects to have a number of openings for talented chemists in its various Research & Development departments. It is Bayer’s intention to attract highly motivated scientists with excellent experience in synthetic organic chemistry to fill these challenging positions.
This year’s workshop will take place at the Althoff Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg, in Bergisch Gladbach close to Leverkusen and Cologne.
This location with its unique setting provides a stimulating environment for scientific exchange and discussions. There will be enough time to make personal contacts with managers and researchers from Bayers divisions Pharmaceuticals and Crop Science while enjoying the countryside around Cologne, the site visits at the research centers in Wuppertal and Monheim and experiencing the great cuisine of the area.
Flashback - impressions of our workshop in 2013
In 2013 the annual Postdoc Workshop for synthetic organic chemistry took place in Glen Cove on Long Island. We presented the exciting world of industrial research at Bayer and engaged in lively discussions and debates about current research and ideas -- making those four days a mere 'festival of science'. This video gives some impressions of the typical workshop atmosphere.
Interested scientists with an outstanding background in synthetic organic chemistry are kindly asked to submit their applications (CV, certificates and abstracts of scientific research) by February 19th, 2017. Bayer AG will cover all travel and accommodation costs for accepted participants.
We are looking forward to your application via the online application form.
Information / Contact
For further questions, please contact Dr. Michael Metzlaff