- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- International Future Leadership Program for Production - Engineers, Pharmacists, Natural Scientists
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Newly qualified lawyers
Bayer offers an open and inspiring environment. We will encourage you to question the status quo and think ahead. It takes imagination, ambition and courage to find answers to society's most pressing questions. As a lawyer, you will be responsible for upholding and defending Bayer's rights and ensuring we act lawfully as a company and a corporate citizen.
What we offer
Lawyers employed by Bayer are given responsibility for a specific area in our legal departments from the beginning. Following a successful start, you will have opportunities to work in many different fields in the course of your career. For example, you could broaden your experience through job rotation, deepen your knowledge as an expert or qualify for one of the managerial positions which are open to lawyers.
Key information on joining Bayer and a career with us as a lawyer is summarized in our brief career profile. For more information on Bayer as an employer for lawyers go to www.clavisto.de or the profile of our functional areas on our career site.
Legal specialization at Bayer
At Bayer, lawyers work on a wide variety of different legal areas:
- Company and capital market law
- Mergers & acquisitions and cooperations
- Contract and commercial law, competition and antitrust law
- Labor law, social law
- Protection of commercial property, trademark law
- Environmental and technology law, business administration law
- Pharmaceutical law
What you offer
To join Bayer, you ideally need to have obtained your law degree quickly and with excellent grades. You should have subsequently broadened your professional knowledge, preferably by studying for a doctoral degree or Master of Law. Alternatively you may have gained a degree in commercial law with above-average grades. You also need a basic knowledge of business studies, gained in internships or during your studies.
Alongside your professional qualifications, we are interested in your personal skillset. Team spirit, initiative, good communication skills and a flair for negotiating are important. You also need to be flexible and mobile, with a sense of responsibility and an interest in finding solutions. Fluent English is a must and the ability to speak another language would be an advantage. You will fit in particularly well with Bayer if you share our passion to innovate and want your ideas and solutions to bring about change.
You can find details of current vacancies on our job search page. Please search using both German and English terms as some vacancies are only advertised in one of these languages. Click here for details of all vacancies in the areas of law, patents and compliance for students, graduates and experienced lawyers:
Further career opportunities
Bayer is an employer of choice for law students and qualified lawyers. You can get to know us while you are a student by doing a work experience placement with us. And for those who have already gained professional experience, Bayer is a fascinating partner for the next step in their career.
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: