- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
International Trainee Program Internal Audit (IFM)
Internal Audit performs independent and objective auditing and consulting services on the Board’s behalf in all parts of Bayer. These services are designed to protect the company, to help create value and improve business processes, covering far more than the typical activity spectrum of an auditing company. Business processes are reviewed with focus on efficiency, effectiveness and value drivers, and with the objective to transfer best-practices globally. Our auditors identify potential for improvement and recommend possible measures. Also, compliance is subject of audits in order to ensure abidance by external and internal regulations.
Your 18-month international trainee program for financial management will cover a broad range of business functions such as Product Supply, Sales and Distribution, Finance and Accounting Services.
A stay abroad in our Internal Audit Hubs in China, USA or Brazil is an integral part of your program. Furthermore, relevant adjacent functions like Risk Management, Human Resources, Taxes and Business Control are included.
- Experience a global network with audits and projects taking you to our different legal entities and subsidiaries all around the world
- Analyze and evaluate risk potential in the company
- Monitor compliance with legal and internal regulations
- Improve the internal control system to safeguard the value of the company’s assets
- Evaluate and advise on the best-practice set-up of processes and deployment of resources
- Interact frequently with Senior Management and work on challenging tasks in exciting industries with increasing responsibility, high exposure and visibility
- Be part of our global organization with international career opportunities
At the end of your trainee program, you will be prepared to take on a challenging role in Internal Audit.
Continuously accompanied by personnel development, training and mentoring, you will have a wide range of promising job and career opportunities in the business and finance functions of our global organization. You will be prepared for new assignments through individual and cross-functional development activities.
Here you can refer to the application form "Audit Trainee (m/f) - International Financial Management Trainee Program" for your conveniance.
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.