International Trainee Program Internal Audit (IFM)
Internal Audit performs independent and objective auditing and consulting services on the Board’s behalf in all parts of Bayer. These services are designed to protect the company, to help create value and improve business processes, covering far more than the typical activity spectrum of an auditing company. Business processes are reviewed with focus on efficiency, effectiveness and value drivers, and with the objective to transfer best-practices globally. Our auditors identify potential for improvement and recommend possible measures. Also, compliance is subject of audits in order to ensure abidance by external and internal regulations.
Your 18-month international trainee program for financial management will cover a broad range of business functions such as Product Supply, Sales and Distribution, Finance and Accounting Services.
A stay abroad in our Internal Audit Hubs in China, USA or Brazil is an integral part of your program. Furthermore, relevant adjacent functions like Risk Management, Human Resources, Taxes and Business Control are included.
- Experience a global network with audits and projects taking you to our different legal entities and subsidiaries all around the world
- Analyze and evaluate risk potential in the company
- Monitor compliance with legal and internal regulations
- Improve the internal control system to safeguard the value of the company’s assets
- Evaluate and advise on the best-practice set-up of processes and deployment of resources
- Interact frequently with Senior Management and work on challenging tasks in exciting industries with increasing responsibility, high exposure and visibility
- Be part of our global organization with international career opportunities
At the end of your trainee program, you will be prepared to take on a challenging role in Internal Audit.
Continuously accompanied by personnel development, training and mentoring, you will have a wide range of promising job and career opportunities in the business and finance functions of our global organization. You will be prepared for new assignments through individual and cross-functional development activities.
Please note that the application process is closed at the moment. The date for the next application phase will be published here. In the meantime you may register your details with us and configure your personal job alert to be notified as soon as we publish a new suitable vacancy.
If you have any further questions about the International Trainee Program for Financial Management, please call Martin Spielvogel at +49 214 3065524.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Internal Audit – getting the exposure you need to accelerate your career
In no other function could Nico have gained such deep insights into Bayer's operational and strategic business at such a young age, he is convinced. In his article on the Bayer career blog he gives valuable insights into the tasks and the trainee program.
Internal Audit – A springboard to the world of Bayer
Paul joined the Internal Audit department at Bayer in summer 2015. On the Bayer career blog he tells more about his job and what fascinates him about working at Bayer.