- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Program for Procurement Management
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
International Trainee Program for Finance / Treasury (IFM)
The overarching objectives of financial management at Bayer are to safeguard liquidity and increase the value of the company. The aim is to lastingly improve Bayer’s value and achieve an above-average return on capital by optimizing the capital structure and the management of financial risks and assets.
During the 18-month international trainee program for financial management, you will gain comprehensive insight into our main functional areas Corporate Finance, Corporate Treasury, Corporate Financial Controlling and Asset Management Pensions. You will hold rotating positions in the area of Finance and in adjacent specialist areas such as Controlling, Accounting, Auditing and Taxes. In the process, you’ll face constantly new and exciting tasks and challenges:
- Implementation of strategies for the management of liquidity risks that support our global business
- Development and implementation of solutions for hedging against interest rate and exchange rate risks
- Steering of default risks related to banks, countries and customers
- Implementation of investment strategies for funded pension plans
- Close cooperation with Bayer subsidiaries worldwide in all areas of financial management
The program specifically includes a foreign assignment, which gives you the opportunity to gain international experience and make contacts worldwide.
At the end of the trainee program, you will be optimally prepared to assume a specialist or management position in the Finance / Treasury area. In certain cases, we offer a six-month abbreviated trainee program that will prepare you as a specialist in an area such as interest rate management.
The program is rounded out by human resources development measures, training courses and advice from a mentor. You are assured of diverse career perspectives in the financial and business functions of our globally operating organization. We will prepare you for new assignments through individual, cross-functional development activities.
Please note that the application process is closed at the moment. The date for the next application phase will be published here. In the meantime you may register your details with us and configure your personal job alert to be notified as soon as we publish a new suitable vacancy. BTW: The easiest way is to configure your job alert in the Bayer Career App!
Information / Contact
You have any questions?
We'll be happy to help!
Just give us a call at
tel.: +49 214 30 99779
or send us a message
via the contact form.