- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
International Trainee Program Controlling (IFM)
Thoroughly developed financial plans and challenging but realistic targets are the key for the sustainable success of Bayer and its capability to meet shareholders’ expectations. Controlling at Bayer identifies opportunities to improve financial performance, develops and presents measures and recommendations to management and gives advice for successful implementation. As valued business partners with profound business insights, controllers play an important part in decision makingat top management.
During your 18-month international trainee program for financial management you will familiarize yourself with our product portfolio and develop a sound understanding of the business Bayer is engaged in. You will come to comprehend the way value is created and preserved at Bayer, and will learn how to draw the link between the numbers and the business issues we are faced with:
- Be actively involved in planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Act as a valued business partner to the management and contribute to implementing business strategies
- Play an important part in steering the business and shaping the future of Bayer
- Identify opportunities to enhance financial performance, find potential for improvement and define measures to be taken
Passing through a range of different stations within Controlling and adjacent functions like Accounting, Auditing and Finance you will constantly face new and exciting tasks and challenges.
A stay abroad is an integral part of your program, enabling you to gain international experience and start to build your global network.
At the end of your trainee program, you will be prepared to take on a challenging role in Controlling.
Continuously accompanied by personnel development, training and mentoring, you will have a wide range of promising job and career opportunities in the finance and business functions of our global organization. You will be prepared for new assignments through individual and cross-functional development activities.
Here you can refer to the application form "Controlling Trainee (m/f) - International Financial Management Trainee Program" for your conveniance.
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: