Traineeship in Communications
About to graduate from university and embark on your chosen career path? You are passioned to question the status quo and constantly thinking beyond the obvious. All you need now is the right opportunity to kick off your career as a communications pro. What about a trainee program in communications at Bayer? That would be a really interesting start to your career, giving you an insight into the wide-ranging communications activities at a successful international corporation. And it would be an excellent springboard for your future career. Sounds like you? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
- University degree or equivalent in media studies, communications or the arts or comparible degrees
- Initial experience of working for printed media, radio, TV, online media or in a PR department
- A flair for communication, organizational talent and the capacity to grasp complex new issues quickly
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent German, good command of English written and spoken
Length of trainee program / starting date
- Fixed-term contract (24 months)
- No fixed starting date
- You will work in various areas of communications: press and PR, internal communications, digital communications, strategic communications, branding, and event management
- training courses (e.g. writing skills and communication strategy)
- external internship for a few weeks, e.g. with a newspaper, agency or TV station
You will find the key information about our traineeship in communications in the program brochure.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the current job posting for the communications traineeship.
If there's currently no job posting for the communications traineeship, then all of our positions are filled. To not miss any new offer, it’s a good idea to register your own personal applicant profile in our database and set up a job alert that will let you know about any suitable new positions.
“One plus one equals one – insights into a digital traineeship at Bayer
Jessica Masik is trainee in the Digital Engagement team of Bayer's Crop Science Division. Read in the Bayer Careers Blog why a head for figures plays a key role in her field and what led her to embark on this traineeship.
“Discover Your Assignment!” – My project in Dubai
Sami Joost is a member of Bayer’s Digital Communications Community and shares his passion for communications with many colleagues. He reports on one of his most exciting projects in the Bayer Careers Blog.
Jana: Communications traineeship at Bayer Business Services – A potpourri of tasks
Jana talks about why she applied to Bayer Business Services and explains what a swarm fish and a diver have to do with Bayer. Read more on her career blog post.
Carolin: The frog in the butter churn
Carolin completes her two-year communication traineeship in the department "Corporate Brand, Communications and Government Relations." Read more about her social media projects and communication activities of the Bayer foundation in her career blog post.
Between wild gooses and laboratories
In her blogpost Valerie Puetz writes about her communications traineeship in external communications at Bayer CropScience. Her tasks include, amongst others, the communication of different projects, contacts to journalists, public relations, as well as the organization of internal events. Read more about her experiences during her time at Bayer CropScience, here.