- School leavers
- Entry level
- Graduate Programs
- Future Leadership Program in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- International Trainee Program in Clinical Development
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- International Procurement Management Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program Phyto Sourcing
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- International Trainee Program in Human Resources Management
- Trainee Program Marketing & Sales at Bayer Vital
- Trainee Program in Marketing, Sales and Development at Crop Science Germany
- Communications traineeship
- Career entry
- Career entry in Inhouse Consulting
- Career entry in IT
- Graduate Programs
- Functional Areas
- Law and Patents
- Brand Management Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical production
- Finance / Accounting / Controlling
- Information technology
- IT for Research & Development
- Business Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Meet our Employee
Career entry in IT
Bayer sees IT as a key technology. Digital processes and solutions are extremely important for many business processes – from research to sales. There are therefore challenging opportunities throughout the IT Community, i.e. in a wide variety of departments at Bayer AG, the CIO Office, in our divisions, service companies and country organizations.
Work in IT
To support our IT units, we are looking for students, university graduates, young professionals and experienced IT staff with a background in information science or business administration, or who have studied science, engineering, business studies or environmental science with an additional specialization in IT.
You will fit in particularly well with Bayer if you share our passion to innovate and want your ideas and solutions to bring about change. Team spirit, initiative and good communication skills are important. You also need to be flexible and mobile, with a sense of responsibility and an interest in finding solutions. Further, you should have spent some time studying abroad and have intercultural experience and good language skills, in particular English.
Your entry opportunities
Are you specialist in your field looking for opportunities to improve the IT world at an international enterprise? If so, why not explore our vacancies. You can apply directly online if any of the vacancies appeal to you.
Bayer's IT Community
At Bayer IT is organized as a community, with teams at Bayer AG, the CIO Office, in the divisions, service companies and country organizations. Find out more:
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for students, university graduates, young professionals and experienced IT staff. Find out more about employment opportunities in Bayer's IT Community.
Internships in IT
Are you still studying and interested in an internship to find out about IT at Bayer? Click here for more information:
Why it’s cool to be an “It” girl?
Anna-Lena is not a techie. Nevertheless she ended up in Bayer’s IT – from an intern to an Innovation Associate.Today she participates in Idea Creation Workshops and works on digitalization projects like “Segment of One”.
Read on our Bayer Career Blog, what she thinks as a jobstarter about her entry at Bayer.
From Blind Applying champion right into the first job
Chloé is 24 years old and currently works in Lille, France, as a Junior Project Manager in the IT department. On the Bayer career blog she tells you about her original journey within Bayer from the beginning, and how she discovered the hidden wealth of the IT department.
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply. Therefore we have two Login-possibilities: