Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Working student - Software Development (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Support in the development of user acceptance tests
- Collaborate with users and implement the components based on user feedback
- Support through analysis and elimination of performance problems
- Participate in the development and implementation of optimization ideas - from problem analysis to implementation in interdisciplinary teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- Current studies in computer sciences, media informatics, or an equivalent subject
- Knowledge of software development cycles, web-based/object-oriented software development and test techniques, e.g. Cypress
- Passion for excellence, attention to detail and curiosity for scientific work are a must
- Ability to deal with ad hoc tasks, decisions and uncertainties
- Creativity and openness to a very flexible organizational structure
- Good German and English skills, both spoken and written
Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records for a start as soon as possible with a weekly working time of 20 hours.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff,helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Reference Code: 280661
Functional Area: Computational Science, Data Science & Statistics