At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Working student in IT Data Analytics in Pharma Quality (m/f/d)
Pharmaceuticals & Corporate Quality is responsible for the quality assurance of all Bayer prescription drugs and medical devices sold worldwide. Here we ensure that the quality of our manufactured products meets the requirements at all times. We offer working students (m/f/d) the opportunity of an exciting position to support us in optimizing and automating processes.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Creation of data models from various systems as well as their reporting in different formats and processes
- Developing new approaches and analyses in the form of dashboards, automated reports and similar
- Development of prototypes in close cooperation with national and international colleagues from various production sites
- Support in daily tasks around our global database for supplier qualification (e.g. SharePoint support, key user activities)
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in (business) mathematics, (business) computer science, physics, economics or similar
- First experiences with data visualizations and dashboards in Tableau, Power BI or QlikView or similar platforms are advantageous
- Basic knowledge of ETL solutions, such as Talend and SQL, is a plus
- Experience in the area of Quality Management Systems (QMS) is desirable
- Willingness to learn and implement new techniques independently
- Good English and German language skills, written and spoken
We look forward to receiving your complete online application (cover letter, CV, certificate of study and relevant references) for a start from July 2022 with a weekly working time of 20 hours. We offer flexible working hours with home office option.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 629948