Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Virtual Workshop "Engineering & Technology @ Bayer"
Do something that moves you. Unlock your potential, challenge other's perceptions, redefine the 'impossible'. Do this at Bayer.
You have finished your Master's/ PhD in Engineering? Great! This is your chance to join us and connect!
October 28th, 4th & 11th November 2021 - 3 - 6 pm
The program includes three virtual afternoon meetings that give you insights into the different departments at Bayer and leaves room for talks. You will present your current research topic for a digital poster session, talk to people who just joined Bayer within the last year and can connect with managers, HR and peers.
- You are in the last phase of your Master or ideally in the last year of your PhD in engineering or you have finished it recently
- You are well experienced, enthusiastic and deeply committed to engineering in life sciences, e.g. (Bio-)Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Life Science Engineering, Electrical Controls Automation Engineering or Mathematics, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology
- Besides your scientific excellence you already gained project management experience and have a clear focus on meeting targets and achieving results
- A strong goal- and result-oriented way of working describes you best
- You bring the willingness and ability to co-create to solve big problems
- Day by day you enjoy learning new science and you want to improve the quality of life, along with our vision: “Health for all, hunger for none”
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as a good knowledge of the German language are highly welcome, owing to the international setup of our research and development functions in Germany
If you are interested please submit your application (including CV with your focus of interest, topic for your digital poster session) online by September 30th, 2021. You will receive feedback for your participation by October 8th, 2021 at the latest.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 448065
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology