Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Trainee Internal Audit (m/f/d) - International Financial Management Program (IFM)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your 18-month graduate program will cover far more than the typical activity spectrum of an auditing company. You will audit and advise a broad range of business and supporting functions such as Sales, Marketing & Distribution, Product Supply, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting Services. The program will give you a comprehensive overview and excellent insights into Bayer’s different businesses in order to prepare you for a further career step in Internal Audit or other departments in the Bayer Finance community.
- Experience a global network with audits and projects taking you to our different legal entities and subsidiaries all around the world
- Analyze and evaluate risk potential in the company
- Monitor compliance with legal and internal regulations/standards
- Improve the internal control system to safeguard the value of the company’s assets
- Evaluate and advise on the best-practice set-up of processes and deployment of resources
- Frequently Interact with senior management and work on challenging tasks in exciting industries with increasing responsibility, high exposure and visibility
- Work with team members from different cultural and functional backgrounds
- Enjoy a high performance environment where people want to make a difference
- Build a valuable personal network across the company
WHO YOU ARE
- Above average master´s degree in business administration with focus on auditing and/or further areas like finance, controlling, marketing/sales, supply chain or procurement
- Initial work experience through business specific internships
- International and intercultural experience, acquired either during studies or internships abroad
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexibility and mobility for international assignments within the Bayer Group
- High degree of commitment as well as the ability to take action for continuous improvement
- Being open-minded and challenging the status quo
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 41820
Functional Area: Finance & Tax
Entry Level : Job Starter