At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Trainee in Global Communications Strategy & Insights
You will gain insights into various areas of Communications and take part in a wide range of training activities. You will work in an interdisciplinary team of experts, which enables you to be holistically involved in diverse activities of the Communications function. In addition, you will be part of an established communications trainee-community.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your focus in Global Communications will be on Insights & Strategy.
- Evaluate topics, stakeholders, and trends for content and channel planning
- Monitoring news and social media posts for topic and crisis management
- Develop data-based communication recommendations
- Supporting the definition and measurement of KPIs for communication management
- Create communications plans and concepts
- Participating in planning, developing, and realizing projects in the area of Strategy & Change management in Global Communications
- Cooperation in an interdisciplinary and international team
- The trainee program has a duration of two years
WHO YOU ARE
- Passion for Communications
- University degree (Bachelor or Masters in Communication or Public Relations) or comparable
- Initial practical experience through internships and/or freelance work in print, TV, radio and online media or in the PR sector and / or project management
- Combining communication expertise with methods of data collection and analysis for communication purposes
- Quick grasp, organizational talent, and ability to work in a team
- Strong commitment, flexibility, and self-initiative
- Ability to understand complex issues and to structure and present results in an easily comprehensible way
- Experiences abroad as well as intercultural
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen|