At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Trainee in Global Communications (m/f/d)
You will gain insights into various areas of Communications and take part in a wide range of training activities. You will work in an interdisciplinary team of experts (m/f/d), which enables you to be holistically involved in diverse activities of the Communications function. In addition, you will be part of an established communications trainee-community.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your focus will be on Executive Communications & Internal Engagement in Global Communications in CropScience
- Support planning and execution of global content for Executive Communications & Internal Engagement
- Plan and execute creative internal communications concepts
- Develop messages, social media content, press releases and other press materials
- Drive mutual exchange with regional / country communicators to ensure market relevance of global PR tactics
- Cooperation in an interdisciplinary and international team
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (Bachelor or Master in communications or public relations) or comparable
- Initial practical experience through internships and/or freelance work in print, TV, radio and online media or in the PR sector
- Enthusiastic about innovation and sustainability topics
- Strong interest for digital trends and new digital platforms
- Strong team player (m/f/d) with curiosity and openness to learn new things
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
The trainee program has a duration of two years.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 631841