At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Trainee Global Communications Pharmaceuticals (m/f/d)
The post-graduate trainee (m/f/d) within Global Pharmaceuticals Communications will work across Executive & Strategic Communications and Innovation Communications and uniquely benefit from the experience of two teams. The trainee program includes active involvement in integrated communications projects and will cut across executive visibility, business strategy & transformation, innovation (incl. R&D, New Modalities, Digital Health), campaigns and social media. The position is aimed at understanding, learning and contributing to the team's overall value creation to build Bayer Pharma's reputation as an innovative company and partner of choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development and implementation of global strategic multi-channel communication
- Create communication tools and materials for different channels on strategy and innovation topics
- Gain and maintain insights and deep understanding of scientific topics, trends and external innovation and keep abreast of competitor landscape
- Participate and contribute to the Global Newsroom and support Pharma’s Editor to curate and amplify relevant topics
- Support the development of creative communication formats in the area of strategic campaigns and sustainability
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (BA or MA) in communications, media studies or public relations or a comparable education
- First practical experience through internships and/or freelance work in print, TV, radio and online media or in the PR sector
- Enthusiastic about innovation topics across science, technology, digital, data, and research and development
- Keen interest in complex topics and basic understanding of editorial skills
- Initiative, flexibility and a distinct ability to work in a team, as well as curiosity and an open mind to learn something new
- External and patient-focused mindset
- Collaboration, networking and relationship-building skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This position is limited for 2 years.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 507941