Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Technical Regulatory Expert (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define technical and regulatory requirements and ensure that state-of-the-art data are generated during the development of the product
- Act as technical regulatory expert (m/f/d) within the technical project team in charge of the development of new products
- Coordinate the preparation of technical file, in particular write files and have them proofread by the manufacturing sites and the different areas
- Closely partner (m/f/d) with externals to generate and collect data and leverage their expertise to build a high-standard technical file
- Propose solutions to overcome technical challenges encountered by trying to minimize impacts on technical file
- For activities in scope, define timelines and ensure they are respected, evaluate costs and risk, recommend and implement corrective
and preventive actions
- Provide regular status updates to managers and colleagues. In particular, proactively report and address critical situations always with
a proposed remediation plan
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in life sciences or equivalent in pharmacology, molecular biology, biochemistry or similar
- Several years of professional experience in technical and/or regulatory affairs in the pharmaceuticals or consumer products industry
- Strong focus on achievement of goals and continuous improvement
- Ability to make considered judgements on data available to prioritise work efficiently to help others to do the same and excellent
negotiation skills and high credibility as well as good administrative and organisational skills
- Strategic thinker (m/f/d) with innovative flair for original thinking in new fields without established routines and processes
- Fluent in english written and spoken
This is a fixed-term contract for 6 months.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 62527
Functional Area: R&D other jobs
Entry Level : Professional