Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- As a Technical Product Owner in the Crop Protection Innovation Lab, you will actively work on new digital solutions for farmers
- With your technical know-how, you will advise on the development of front-end applications and back-end services that support our activities in the areas of Internet of Things, computer vision, machine learning and big data
- You lead user experiments and analyzes as well as the translation of requirements into technical user stories
- You work in a cross-functional team consisting of developers, data scientists, agronomists and software engineers and take on end-to-end product responsibility
- You design the release planning and take an active part in the SCRUM process (backlog grooming, refinements, planning, etc.)
- You create, edit, check, and prioritize the product backlog and coordinate the dependencies with other POs
- You act as technical experts in the transition of functional requirements to technical implementations
- The design of automation and test concepts based on infrastructure as code, test automation, CI / CD and monitoring solutions according to DevOps practices are also part of your tasks
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in computer science or comparable; alternatively, a completed bachelor’s degree in economics in connection with several years of professional experience
- Professional experience in consulting stakeholders and eliciting requirements
- Several years of practical experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and serverless computing, as well as DevOps practices and tools for CI / CD, test automation and monitoring
- Experience with software tests and practices such as TDD, unit, end-to-end tests and test frameworks
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary team
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 451041
Functional Area: Information Technology