Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Team Lead Medical Governance Legal-Medical-Regulatory (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and develop the LMR (Legal-Medical-Regulatory) Approver team that are in charge of approving Bayer Vitals external communication materials.
- Drive adherence to legal, regulatory and company requirements (e.g. SOPs, Codices and authority requirements) of external communication materials to ensure license to operate for Bayer Vital in the most efficient and target-oriented manner.
- Foster strategic partnerships with the respective stakeholder groups related to the LMR Review and Approval, identifying opportunities for continues improvement in the process and proactively offering solutions to shape collaborative culture.
- Develop and ensure high level of medical expertise & scientific knowledge for a broad range of products that is used in German local market.
- Hold and fulfill the role of Information Officer (Informationsbeauftragter; IB) within the Bayer Vital under § 74a AMG to ensure the successful certification of external communication materials.
- Drive effective communication, training, and stakeholder management related to the LMR process.
- Observation and analysis of competitors.
- Develop and maintain external networks via industry organizations and association participation identify and educate therapeutic areas and Business Units on relevant trends.
WHO YOU ARE
- M.D. degree or Ph.D. in one of the basic sciences. Demonstrated profound knowledge of medical diseases, physiology and pharmacology.
- Profound working experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Line management experience is highly desirable; preference would be given to individuals with an advanced degree, due to the high level of technical and professional maturity required to function effectively as coach and facilitator in an environment where many cooperation partners/contacts are at least Executive Director level peers with advanced scientific or medical degrees.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, scenario evaluation, and operational effectiveness.
- Courage to assume personal accountability in challenging situations.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and German – verbally and in writing.
Why join Medical Governance in Bayer Vital:
Doing science for a better life, that is what we at Bayer are all about. In Medical Governance Office -Bayer Vital you are empowered to take smart risks, you are given opportunities to explore the power of effective processes and finally you are surrounded by great people who share your determination to tackle our medical and commercial challenges together as a Team.
Join and help us to do now what patients need next for a better life.
Sie suchen eine Herausforderung, in der Sie Ihre Leidenschaft für Innovationen einbringen können? Sie möchten Teil eines globalen Teams werden und gemeinsam mit uns das Leben auf der Welt verbessern? Dann bewerben Sie sich online mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse).
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 41443
Functional Area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
Entry Level : Professional