Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Site Engineer (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the technical management of assets including PCT for production and R&D facilities at the Wismar Site
- Responsible for the technical availability of assets as well as for maintenance/reliability activities, planning and execution of investments
- Ensure regulatory compliance regarding inspection and obligations in the area of responsibility
- The work is to be carried out for a wide diversity of operations where questions related to equipment and materials, plant and process safety, fire protection, Biosafety, and HVAC are addressed
- Spend time at the plant for effective communication based on building and maintaining trustful relationships
WHO YOU ARE
- Master of science in engineering with an biotechnology background
- Several years of experience in biologics/microbiology and/or in engineering
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a diverse and global team
- First indication of leadership skills and ability to foster open dialogue and collaboration among the team
- Very good analytical ability as well as high ability to solve problems and to structure and simplify complex tasks
- Being open-minded and challenging the status quo
- Fluent in English and German both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 44513
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology
Entry Level : Professional