At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Medical Affairs Physician (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Medical expertise and insight on commercial issues through membership in cross-functional teams and task forces
- Lead the creation, coordinate, and support the implementation of the strategic Medical Affairs Plan of Finerenone
- Plans and conducts Scientific Advisory Boards with Thought Leaders (TLs) and External Customers & represents BAYER viewpoint on products to TLs, Scientific Advisors, Health Authorities and to other External Stakeholders
- Provides Medical Affairs input to Global Clinical Development Programs, provide the Medical Strategy and Review for Global Phase IV Studies, Investigator Initiated Research & Real-World-Evidence analyses and ensures all regional studies are consistent with agreed Global Medical Strategy
- Provide Medical Review of promotional material for Global Use (e.g., Product Monographs, Brochures, Press Releases, Q&As, and Field Communications) Contribute or lead Medical Affairs activity connected to the Scientific Publication Process, Global Thought Leaders Development Programs and Global Medical Congress Activity
- Contribute or lead development of medical and scientific communication material and subsequently of global training programs (Speakers Trainings, MSL Training, and Marketing Training) and its implementation in regional Medical Affairs functions as well Provide Medical Affairs input to Core Labeling and Pharmacovigilance documents for marketed products (e.g., risk management plans and benefit-analysis for risk-benefit assessments)
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Medicine or equivalent (MD, PhD), preferrable with a strong background in nephrology or residency in nephrology
- Long-term experience in Clinical Development and/or Medical Affairs function of a Global Healthcare Organization or equivalent in Academic environment or Global, Regional or Country Pharmaceutical environment
- Understanding of drug development process over different stages
- Understanding of companion diagnostic development process desirable
- Strong experience of developing and delivering medical information materials, presentations, and publications in English
- Understanding of Global regulations and guidelines
- Experience of effectively managing risk and compliance issues
- Track record of successful project management and overall budget responsibility with a strong background in organizing scientific symposia, preparing, and leading advisory boards and collaborating with healthcare organizations
- Willingness to travel substantially for work (domestic and international, including weekends)
- Highly effective communicator with good influencing ability and strong written and oral communication skills, high degree of fluency in written and verbal English required
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 555457