At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Marketing Automation Specialist (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation, development and maintenance of customer journeys in Journey Builder.
- Set up and execute email campaigns; plan and monitor work plans to ensure agreed service levels are met
- Performing data segmentation and data analysis tasks
- Develop knowledge within the marketing automation team
- Communicate directly with other departments to ensure expectations are managed and met accordingly, and proactively provide solutions to any issues that arise
- Collaborate with Campaign expert team and Content Studio teams, including to clarify requirements and development needs
- Set up HTML, check quality and make changes
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in business administration, business information systems or equivalent with experience in project management and analytics
- Extensive experience in Pharma ComOps with a focus on digital channels, multi-channel campaigning and customer service
- Proven experience with agile or other rapid development methodologies and extensive functional knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target
- SFMC certification as an email specialist (m/f/d) and data expertise in data management and governance
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Email Studio (content creation / segmentation), reporting suite
- CRM experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing), SQL experience as well as with Journey Builder
- Ability to work in a complex environment and enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Proactive behavior, knowledge of and passion for CX and UX design, and interest in new trends and technologies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 445086