At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Manager Quality Oversight (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are accountable for all SQMR related activities, which includes reporting to BCC AG Basel and contributing to global project teams as part of
- Responsible for all quality related supply chain activities, proactively managing the interface to local supply chain management
- As owner (m/f/d) of the annual quality plan (according to FDA guidance for industries) you are in charge of quality strategies, strategic compliance
programs and other strategic initiatives for the production site
- Responsibility for the training system, including development, digitalization of training and the provision of a digitalization strategy for training
- Furthermore, you will implement global standards into local quality systems and contribute to data integrity program 1.0/2.0
- You take on the entire responsibility for control strategy according to ICHQ10/11 and managing deviation and CAPA Review Board (DCRB)
- Interface to BCC AG’s Head of QMMS
- Lastly, you will represent the manufacturing site at international conferences and in international expert groups (e.g. CMC strategy forum)
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a master’s degree in science (chemistry, biology, pharmacy) or economy, preferably with a PhD or equivalent experience in QA and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals
- Experience in quality assurance and project management
- Strong background in manufacturing of pharmaceuticals
- Full knowledge of cGMP-legislation for EMEA-region, US and ROW countries
- Full knowledge of regulatory guidelines of chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC)
- As change leader (m/f/d) you have a strong affinity to digital ways of working
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are required
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Consumer Health
Reference Code: 648921