At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior IT Product Architect (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position exists within Pharma IT Product Platforms, Customer Platform and Product Line Content & Campaign Management. Our IT products are jointly developed with the commercial organizations of Bayer Pharma and continuously evolve the traditional business models using digital capabilities and emerging technologies.
Our IT products focus on content, personalization and serve Bayer Pharma customers like Health Care Professionals, Patients and Consumers alike. Our products are based on technologies like AWS cloud technology stack, Content Management capabilities (e.g. Acquia Drupal, Veeva Vault) and Sales Force Marketing Cloud (e.g. Interaction Studio).
We are looking to hire a Senior IT Architect (m/f/d) who will be responsible to develop, implement and be accountable for performance, stability and health of our IT products to achieve set goals on collaboration with the respective Product Managers. The position will champion the products across their life cycle including discover, develop, operate & grow and decline in order to deliver performance and achieve the committed business outcomes.
- Act as lead Technical Architect (m/f/d) for product line Content & Campaign Management and ensure its product are ahead of competition
- Conceptualize, develop, implement and monitor smart technology introduction and adoption (e.g. taking on the lead to establish a new product team)
- Take on Architect role (m/f/d) in existing product teams and drive product backlog forward to meet business objectives and customer needs
- Collaborate and report to Product Line Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager and Technical Architects
- Monitor technical health and performance of existing products against external environment to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives and technological trends
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in business administration and/or informatics or similar education
- Several years of experience in architecture and/or integration design
- B2C experience for personalization, modular content and campaign management will be an advantage
- First experience in product management or agile methodologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application and systems engineering
- Strong leadership and counselling skills with business and technical groups and ability to drive technical excellence
- Ability to establish, implement and enforce appropriate IT standards in the area of integration technologies to meet business requirements
- Ability to challenge the status quo and to embrace change as well as to work without supervision
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
In your application please tell us who you are, what you have done (showcases and testimonials) and why you are applying.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Berlin or Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 297684