At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Insights Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for setting strategic direction in implementing insights driven approach partnering with key stakeholders across MAPV and beyond globally including regions/countries with clear impact on key brands and pipeline
- Establish and enhance methodology-based workflows and collaboration strategies with key stakeholders to build up insight generation approach as well as achieve joint business objectives and identify the relevant evidence to address business questions, and move from retrospective to predictive insight generation
- Drive awareness and understanding around insight generation, necessary capabilities and technology needed, embed relevant processes, and define appropriate measures of success centered on business value and impact
- Lead and drive the cross-functional discussion from insights generation perspective and dare to ask critical questions to translate insights into meaningful action in areas where we are co-creating customer centric solutions in healthcare ecosystem
- Exercise decision-making as a key stakeholder (m/f/d) in relevant approval meetings of new insight generation initiatives globally across MAPV
- Proactively collaborate with Digital, DSRA, DS&AA, IT leveraging digital transformation efforts to increase accuracy and efficiency for insight generation and build competitive edg
- Represent the Insights & Systems team with key cross-functional partners empowered with decision making at individual product level for the oversight and maintenance of one or more interfaces with business as needed
- Ensure industry competitiveness for insight generation technology within pharmaceutical industry and beyond including applications/tools and innovative customer-centric solutions by driving the development and adoption of cutting-edge insight generation technologies
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in life sciences, pharmacy, medicine, or in a related discipline combined with long-term relevant working experience; postgraduate degree preferred
- Several years of industry experience in medical affairs e.g., TA brand team, medical information, customer-facing medical, study operations, pharmacovigilance, R&D function of a global pharmaceutical company
- Strong knowledge and capabilities in handling scientific and/or commercial pharma information and knowledge management as well as familiarity with data science and/or machine learning concepts for the retrieval, analysis and scaling of data/evidence
- Experience with digital/innovation needs of a MA&PV or R&D function and in working across cultures, geographies, and functions
- Strong ability to take initiatives and to establish new concept and relations in a complex environment combined with the ability to influence others and to work in an arena with high ambiguity e.g., scope and processes
- Reliability and decisiveness in business decisions combined with creativity and the ability to design and implement innovative and sustainable processes
- Understanding or having an interest in agile methodology as well as of laws and regulations applicable to medical affairs and pharmacovigilance combined with strong business understanding of pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
The position can be filled in Germany or in the USA.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin || Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen || Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Wuppertal-Aprath || Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Wuppertal-Elberfeld
Reference Code: 609826