At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Imaging Clinician CT/PET (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise, plan, prepare and conduct central image evaluations or annotations in collaboration with Imaging Clinicians, Imaging Program Managers and other stakeholders
- Develop reading design, define requirements of image material, and assist to assure image quality control process as well as regulatory documents such as imaging manual for study sites or image review charters to ensure a standardized imaging and evaluation procedure
- Support selection and recruitment external experts for central image evaluations / annotations according to study needs and serve as contact person for image-related questions and advice
- Develop and conduct imaging training, e.g. in terms of TA specific aspects for study team members
- Support monitors (internal/external), study manager, clinical / study team and investigational sites to provide high-quality data
- Ensure medical/scientific basis for the imaging part of study protocols taking into consideration the requirements of regulatory authorities, aspects of practical feasibility and patients ́ risk-benefit
- Provide consulting for studies or projects with image evaluations or annotations for any Bayer Pharma Therapeutic Area, e.g. oncology, gynecology, cardiovascular, including assessment of patient’s response on therapy
- Support medical affairs and marketing functions with imaging expertise and actively participate in customer related activities, e.g. scientific presentations at international congresses and workshops
- Actively participate and support Digital Diagnostics/Global Clinical Imaging Services staff and study teams in external meetings, e.g. at investigator meetings, CRA trainings etc.
- Keeps track on any guidance which may affect the imaging portion of the study (e.g. regulatory guidance, tumor response guidance)
WHO YOU ARE
- Medical degree/Radiologist or board certified nuclear physician combined with strong expertise/experience in nuclear medicine from an accredited institution or comparable experience
- Broad understanding of diseases for judgment and advice with regard to medical and scientific appropriateness and risk-benefit evaluation, e.g. in the area of oncology, hematology and cardiovascular diseases
- Viewed as a credible expert in nuclear medicine/radiology; solid background in multi-dimensional imaging procedures, such as Molecular Imaging, PET, SPECT, Gamma camera imaging, as well as CT, MRI, Ultrasound and conventional X-Ray imaging.
- Proficient in the use of computer systems including Microsoft Office and proven experience of general imaging review/PACS systems
- Excellent and in-depth track record of experience in clinical development, preferably in studies with imaging
- Strong understanding of imaging trials, drug development processes and of global regulatory guidelines
- Experience of developing and delivering presentations and publications in English with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good leadership skills, experience of managing a cross-functional team preferred
- Knowledge of target-setting and tracking in a work environment as well as experience of managing risk
- Effective manager and communicator; ability to maximize efforts of people with various backgrounds and experiences
- Proven record of relationship building, both internally and externally
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 603684